Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks
A Brief History and Background of Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks
Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Truck and Bus Corporation. MTBC produced their first bus in 1932 in Kobe, Japan.
Mitsubishi Truck and Bus Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Daimler – Mercedes – Freightliner.
Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks of America opened in the United States with U.S. headquarters located in Logan Township, NJ in 1985.
- In 1994, the new generation of trucks were introduced to the United States.
- In 2012, the truck was fuso truck was re-engineered to meet the new U.S. Emission standards and introduced a new generation of customer friendly features.
- 2018 Introduction of the FE Cabover Gas Powered Engine Truck
The new 2019 Class 4 line-up will feature:
- PSI-GM 6.0L V8 engine, 297 horsepower, 361 ft lb-torque
- Allison 1000 fully automatic transmission with Fuel Sense 2.0 transmission management software, and the “Neutral at Stop” feature, increasing fuel economy by 2% or more.
Our first Gas Powered demo truck will arrive at Truck-N-Trailer in July or August. We will have a complete stock of various sizes and equipment installations ready for immediate delivery in the fall of 2018.
The Mitsubishi Fuso Diesel Powered Truck at Truck-N-Trailer
We stock an extensive inventory of Fuso diesel powered trucks for your every need. We are constantly updating and adding new trucks to our inventory.
Give us a call or check our truck availability online!
Let us know what you need!