The FE180 is the heavy mover in the gas-powered Fuso line-up. This work truck is the only Class 5 gas-powered truck in the industry. With 11,945 lbs of payload capacity, you get the carrying power you need, without sacrificing agility and maneuverability. Tailor-made for delivery and transport, it boasts a surprisingly small turning radius. And since work should be a pleasure, you’ll enjoy the ride in our most comfortable cab yet. For the multitasker, FUSO is the only gas-powered truck to offer a broad range of power take-off (PTO) capabilities.
- V8 6.0L gas engine delivers twice the displacement of our diesel option.
- Gas fuel saves at the pump and lowers maintenance costs.
- Allison transmission with FuelSense 2.0® assures exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 40-gallon in-rail fuel tank provides extended operating range.
- Verizon Connect telematics keeps your trucks productive and profitable.
- Superb maneuverability for highway, city and suburban driving.
- Spacious, noise-insulated cab with new interior upgrades.
- Comprehensive safety features to protect vehicle, driver and passengers.
- Bonus Package: Money-saving service extras add ongoing value.
YOUR OIL CHANGES ARE ON US!
For any new 2019 & 2020 FUSO FE GAS truck, you’ll receive up to 10 free oil changes at the Truck-N-Trailer dealership during the first 5-years/75,000 miles if you purchase through Truck-N-Trailer. This includes oil and filter changes every 7,500 miles for standard duty or every 5,000 miles for severe duty applications. During your oil change visit, your truck will also receive a free, multi-point service inspection.
The best powertrain in the industry
A 6.0L V8 engine coupled with the iconic Allison 6-speed automatic transmission.
28% stronger than the competition. The FUSO gas truck’s ladder-style frame outhauls any other in its class.
Proudly part of Daimler
FUSO gas models are engineered, tested, and assembled by North America’s premier chassis manufacturer – Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation
17,995 lb./25,710 lb.
6,390 lb./12,700 lb.
11,885 lb. (see dealer for details)
Overall length (cab/chassis)
Usable cab to rear axle
Min and max body sizes
12′ to 20′ (22′ with FUSO review)
FUSO PSI-GMPT, V8, 6.0L gasoline
6.0L (365 in³)
Engine power – hp
Engine torque – lb-ft
Brand & Model
Allison 1000 Series™
6,835 lb./13,230 lb.
FINAL REDUCTION GEAR
Minimum, by wheelbase
Single front, dual rear
19.5″ x 6.75″/6-lug
Integral-type hydraulic power boost
Tilt & telescoping
Laminated leaf springs
Laminated leaf springs
Single-caliper discs, vacuum/hydraulic
Drum/driveline, internal expanding shoe
7.08 cu. in. per rail
RBM per rail
Premium anti-corrosion package and powder-coated frame
Capacity – gallon/location*
40 gal./In-rail aft-axle
Alternator – amps
CONVENIENCE / ASSURANCE
Daytime Running Lights
Front power-operated***, One-touch up/down windows****
FUSO red high visibility seat belts
Collision avoidance system
Mobileye® 6 Series (optional)