This work truck is equipped with manpower and horsepower. When you need all hands on deck, the four-door FE160 Crew Cab easily carries up to seven people, with plenty of room for shoulders, legs, and storage. Enjoy a comfortable ride, great all-around visibility, and superb maneuverability. The V8 engine assures you’ll get the job done, even when you’re packed with crew and cargo. And for the multitasker, FUSO is the only gas-powered truck in the industry to offer a broad range of power take-off (PTO) capabilities.
FE160 Crew Cab Gas-Powered
- V8 6.0L gas engine delivers twice the displacement of our diesel option.
- Gas fuel saves at the pump and lowers maintenance costs.
- Allison transmission with FuelSense 2.0® assures exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 40-gallon in-rail fuel tank provides extended operating range.
- Verizon Connect telematics keeps your trucks productive and profitable.
- Superb maneuverability for highway, city and suburban driving.
- Spacious, noise-insulated cab with new interior upgrades.
- Comprehensive safety features to protect vehicle, driver and passengers.
- Bonus Package: Money-saving service extras add ongoing value.
YOUR OIL CHANGES ARE ON US!
For any new 2019 & 2020 FUSO FE GAS truck, you’ll receive up to 10 free oil changes at the Truck-N-Trailer dealership during the first 5-years/75,000 miles if you purchase through Truck-N-Trailer. This includes oil and filter changes every 7,500 miles for standard duty or every 5,000 miles for severe duty applications. During your oil change visit, your truck will also receive a free, multi-point service inspection.
The best powertrain in the industry
A 6.0L V8 engine coupled with the iconic Allison 6-speed automatic transmission.
28% stronger than the competition. The FUSO gas truck’s ladder-style frame outhauls any other in its class.
Proudly part of Daimler
FUSO gas models are engineered, tested, and assembled by North America’s premier chassis manufacturer – Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation
15,995 lb./23,710 lb.
6,390 lb./12,700 lb.
9,715 lb. (see dealer for details)
Overall length (cab/chassis)
Usable cab to rear axle
Min and max body sizes
12′ to 18′ (19′ with FUSO review)
FUSO PSI-GMPT, V8, 6.0L gasoline
6.0L (365 in³)
Engine power – hp
Engine torque – lb-ft
Brand & Model
Allison 1000 Series™
6,835 lb./13,230 lb.
FINAL REDUCTION GEAR
Minimum, by wheelbase
Single front, dual rear
215/75R17.5 12PR LR:F hwy front/traction rear
17.5″ x 6″/6-lug
Integral-type hydraulic power boost
Tilt & telescoping
Laminated leaf springs
Laminated leaf springs
Dual-caliper discs, vacuum/hydraulic
Drum/driveline, internal expanding shoe
7.08 cu. in. per rail
RBM per rail
Premium anti-corrosion package and powder-coated frame
Capacity – gallon/location*
40 gal./In-rail aft-axle
Alternator – amps
CONVENIENCE / ASSURANCE
Daytime Running Lights
Front power-operated***, One-touch up/down windows****
FUSO red high visibility seat belts
Collision avoidance system
Mobileye® 6 Series (optional)